When you call our office, a friendly voice will be able to guide you through scheduling your appointment. If you are experiencing a lot of pain, let our staff know. We will make sure we do everything possible to get you seen by the doctor as soon as possible.
When you come for your appointment, here is a list of questions that we will ask you to prepare prior to your visit:
- Who is your dental insurance provider?
- Who is the primary subscriber on your dental insurance?
- What is the primary subscriber’s date of birth?
- What is the primary subscriber’s identification number?
- Who is your general dentist?
- What is your general dentist’s telephone number?
- Do you have any medical conditions that require you to take an antibiotic prior to being treated by a dentist?